Express your passion. Do what you love. No matter what." - Vladimir Tretchikoff
Le Roi (pronounced; “Le Wah”) was recently added to the Camps Bay crown; overlooking the white expanse of Cape Town’s most famous beach. It embraces people with a passion for Life.Music.Art and offers a unique destination, for a diverse crowd, bubbling with creativity. It winter patrons can indulge in gourmet pizzas, sip on a full bodied red wine and sample a variety of specially crafted winter cocktails, all while being warmed by a fireplace and heaters.
Tretchikoff, the people’s painter, has not only inspired the spirit of Le Roi, but its look too. The stylish décor creates a warm and comfortable backdrop for masterful music, stormy sea views and like-minded individuals. Within this enchanting space, musically one can expect deep and unreleased cutting edge music mixed seamlessly by Cape Town’s finest local DJs. The addition of a beautiful gas fireplace makes this venue the perfect haunt for a winter gathering.
Le Roi Beach Bar is the ideal spot to embrace the forthcoming cold winter months, especially with these specials set to warm one’s temperatures.
Gourmet Pizzas & Red Wine:
- From Wednesday to Sunday two Balsamic Basic pizzas and two glasses of House Red wine will cost only R150’. Served from 6:00pm until late.
- Get the party started with Le Roi Beach Bar’s tequila special. From Wednesday to Sunday, 6:00pm to 10:30pm, receive tequila at R15’ per shot!
- One Balsamic Basic pizza FREE to anyone arriving in an UBER! Simply show the manager your UBER receipt upon arrival to redeem this deal.
- On Fridays, for R150’ per person, Ladies and Gents can indulge in Bottomless Boschendal Brut to their heart’s, or rather liver’s content. From 6:00pm to 10:00pm (Fridays Only).
For table bookings, please contact 021 437 1791.
Keep in touch with Le Roi Beach Bar:
• Website: www.LeRoiBeachBar.com
• Facebook: / LeRoiBeachBar
• Twitter: @LeRoiBeachBar
Winter opening times: Wednesday to Sunday, 6pm – 2am.
Winter specials will begin as of Wednesday 28 May 2014 and run until the end of September 2014.